Well then, I got tagged by
, who else?
And since this is a good opportunity to get rid of this outdated "Happy New Year" journal, here I go~!
~ Rules ~
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them
6. No tag backs
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people.Five Facts:
1. I don't know what to write right now.
2. I'm not very creative.
3. I almost graduated from school. FINALLY!
4. But the next unpleasant things are coming... -___-'
5. I'm kind of never satisfied with anything as you may have noticed. ;(KingdomTwilight's Questions:
1. Do you prefer playing video games or drawing fan arts?
Ouch, that's a hard one right at the beginning! Well... it depends on the mood I'm in. If everything I try to draw doesn't work out how I've imagined, it happens that I get frustrated and just want to play something. But sometimes after playing something, I suddenly feel the urge to draw! I love doing both!
So I suffer because of the permanent lack of time.
2. Do you have a favourite game? If so, how is it called?
No, you did it again! Could your questions be a little bit... easier to answer?
I don't have THE favourite game, but LOTS of favourite games! I love the Zelda series, but I think my all time favourite will be Ocarina of Time! And there is Final Fantasy VII and XIII (my signature says everything
But I also like the older games of the Pokémon-series, certain Super Mario games, Super Smash Bros. and Metroid, Fire Emblem etc...
My "favourites"-folders are showing most of the things I like. <3
3. Would you like to have a bomb to blow your school up?
Are you serious? WHO WOULDN'T!?
Well, but now that I am almost finished... no. I had to suffer all these years, so the others have to suffer now, too!
4. Favourite day time?
Hm, depends. Early morning (if I wanted to wake up and don't have to go anywhere) and the night I think.
Again rather hard to decide. But what I hate is the afternoon. I don't really know why.
5. Where would you like to hang around?
Either... a beautiful japanese garden or... my sister's or my own room.
6. Tell us the truth: Did you drink alcohol before? >:U (I didn't and never gonna u.u )
Only a little bit on Birthdays, but nothing hard and really not much.
6. Do you wish to have a premium membership on deviantArt?
I guess the answer is obviously "yes".
8. Do you have already plans for the future?
I simply have the wish to live together with my sister until our hearts decide to stop beating, to have a job which is alright and paid enough and to have enough time for my simple hobbies.
9. Did you notice there are two #6 questions?
Haha, you got me! Not really.
10. Nearly done! Look, there are enemies! What are you gonna do?
Oh damn. Well... trying to keep my sister save and looking around for something to grab and to beat them with it.
11. Glad it is over? Or do you want to do something like this again? >:3
Not really, to answer your questions was funny. Thank you for tagging me! My Questions for you:
1. Do you prefer to be alone or to hang out with someone?
2. Few important and reliable friends or many good friends?
3. Your best and worst subject in school!
4. Did you ever have a crush on a fictional character?
5. And did you ever cry because of something fictional?
6. Who is your favourite character and your most disliked character? Why?
7. Be honest! What is your favourite hobby? ;D
8. Do you sleep with or without socks?
9. Is it easier for you to tell us five facts about you or to answer the questions?
10. How are you lately? C:
11. You are awesome, you know that? <3And I tag:
Yes, again! 8D
You can do it both or just one of you. (But of course only if you want to do that at all